Why should I eat fruits?
There are so many reasons and benefits of fruits and that is why we should have 5-9 servings each day and preferably organically grown fruits if possible. People who eat more fruits and vegetables as a part of overall diet or having less risk of many chronic diseases like diabetes 2, cancer, Heart Attack, High Cholesterol etc. Fruits provide nutrients vital for health and preventive maintenance of human body.
Certain most important benefits are as under:
1. Fruits consist of 80% of water and this percentage is similar to the human body for example 80% again.
2. When we are using a diet rich in fruits and vegetables as a part of an overall healthy diet it may reduce risk for stroke and other cardiovascular diseases.
3. Fruits are very beneficial for health and It has been proved now that eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables as part of an overall diet may reduce risk for diabetes 2 as fruits are not very rich in calorie count.
4. More over the experts say now that a diet rich in fruits and vegetables as a part of an overall healthy diet protects us from certain cancers like mouth, stomach and colon cancer.
5. There are many good reasons for human beings to eat fruit and one of them is that diets rich in fruits contain fiber and are helpful in reducing the risk of coronary heart disease.
6. Nutritional value of fruits have been acknowledge by doctors and researchers equally and minerals like potassium which is another important mineral present in fruits and vegetables and the diets having fruits and veg may decrease bone loss and reduce the risk of developing kidney stones.
7. Due to low in calorie intake fruits are best in maintaining and controlling the human body weight. Thus fruits are helpful in controlling the obesity and this is another reason why obese people should eat fruit. Although they can choose fruits which are less sweet to avoid sugar intake from fruits.
8. Fruits are very popular in maintaining your blood pressure and cardiovascular diseases as they are 100% free from the bad cholesterol.